- Contracted for $5000 home to be built and to be given away at the first July 4th celebration in 1938.
- Purchased bleachers in new high school (1940).
- Purchased bleachers for the football field.
- Purchased land at Amusement Park.
- Provide annual $4000 scholarships to graduating high school senior.
- Built Youth Center and donated to Village for use as Library.
- Donated water fountain and trees for the Village Square and a new speaker system for the bandstand.
- Donated to the washrooms on the upper level at Booth Lake Memorial Park.
- Helped to fund trips to camp for the East Troy High School Cheerleaders.